PSYCHOLOGY INTERN (No position vacant for the time being)
This Internship offers you the opportunity to work side by side with the renowned psychologist, Dr. Alka Kalra. The work involves assisting Dr. Alka Kalra in her counselling sessions, as well as conducting psychometric assessments, scoring, recording and making reports.
- Schedules appointments for examinee to be tested.
- Gives oral or written instructions in accordance with prescribed routines; explains test procedures to examinee and encourages the subject’s interest in the test
- Administers a variety of individual/group tests including those for interest, personality, achievement, dexterity, aptitude, and spatial relations
- Scores tests by hand, using appropriate scoring key and scoring instructions; records test results and profiles individual scores on charts; reports test results to counselor or referring agency
- Conduct therapeutic sessions with kids with learning difficulties or special needs
- Maintains files and inventories supplies of test booklets, answer sheets, profile forms, and vocational information
- Research about latest therapeutic interventions
- Plan the intervention and monitor the outcomes of the intervention
- Gathers statistics for reports on the testing program
- Provides vocational and educational information to students
- Pursuing a degree in Psychology (Final year or fresh graduate)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn new things
- Ability to be non-judgmental
- Some knowledge of the principles and practices of psychometry
- Some knowledge of the principles of educational psychometry
- Ability to score tests in accordance with standard psychometric procedures
- Ability to administer and supervise standardized individual and group tests.
- Ability to prepare reports and profiles of scores from test records.
Eduscan Partners With Community Volunteers to EMPOWER ITS COMMUNITY TODAY FOR A VIBRANT TOMORROW!
We are pleased to inform you that the Eduscan Community is growing and evolving. We would like to thank our community for their COMMITMENT, DEDICATION and SUPPORT along the way.
We are currently seeking creative and talented volunteers from our community, so that they can share their expertise and special abilities with our children whether online or physically.
Kindly write us a letter of intent including submission of a creative video while making a pledge to offer The Eduscan Community your most precious time.
Ensure that your submission depicts your hidden talent so that you can EMPOWER OUR COMMUNITY TODAY FOR A VIBRANT TOMORROW!
We are looking forward to your contributions and community spirit.